This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by Besseling Group BV with any shareholdings and affiliates, hereinafter collectively referred to as Besseling.
We are committed to, and ensure, that our service is open, honest and transparent. In this context, we believe it is important that you know exactly what personal data Besseling collects and for what purposes we use this personal data. In this privacy statement we describe this in a clear way. Besseling guarantees that personal data are collected, used and removed in a careful manner and in accordance with the laws and regulations.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed and stored by Besseling for the following purposes:
1. Agreements – In order to be able to execute agreements that we conclude with clients, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors and employees.
2. Marketing activities – This can be new and existing customers and relations gained through events, our website or other Besseling related social media.
3. Handling of the information or publications you request- If you want more information about our services or want to be kept informed about our products, we will process your data in order to give you a reaction.
4. Improving Besseling’s website(s) and services
4.a. Directly – Data provided by you via our website or Besseling related social media.
4.b. Indirectly – Via cookie technology as our website(s) uses functional and analytical cookies to optimize the visitor experience.
Besseling only processes personal data if there is a legal basis for this, as prescribed in the General Data Protection Regulation. The following principles apply:
1. Execution of agreements – This applies to personal data that we process from clients, buyers, tenants, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers with whom we have entered into an agreement in the context of development, construction, rental and service and maintenance contracts.
2. Legitimate interest – Besseling has a legitimate interest in recruiting clients and maintaining relationships by collecting personal information.
3. Complying with legal obligations – Besseling must process personal data because of a number of legal obligations, such as the Fiscal Depository, the 1990 “Invorderingswet”, the “Wet Arbeid Vreemdelingen” and the Compulsory Identification Act.
Through our website(s) a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of their “Analytics” service. We use this service to get reports on how visitors use our website(s). Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google maintains the Safe Harbor principles and is affiliated with the Safe Harbor program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Buttons are included on our website(s) in order to promote web pages (“like”) or share (“tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons work through pieces of code that come from Facebook or Twitter and LinkedIn itself. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on that. Please read the privacy statement of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (which can change regularly) in order to learn what they do with your (personal) data processed via these cookies. The information they collect is anonymized as much as possible. The information is transferred to and through Twitter, Facebook, Google + and LinkedIn stored on servers in the United States. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google + adhere to the Safe Harbor principles and are affiliated with the Safe Harbor program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
With whom do we share your personal data?
In principle, we do not share your information with others. We only do this if it is necessary for the execution of our services or if we have a legal obligation. In that case, we will share data with:
1. Own employees – Personal data is shared with employees where the processing goal is in line with their function. For example: an employee contacts a customer in order to give support. This requires contact details.
2. Suppliers, contractors and subcontractors who work for Besseling – We work together with service providers who build and manage our website and ICT systems. We will make agreements with them about their obligations and authorizations. We will record these in (processing) agreements.
3. Tax authorities – In the case of requests, data can be shared with the tax authorities.
4. Court –When a court order has been issued to provide information.
Storage of personal data
In order to achieve the objectives stated in this privacy statement Besseling will not store your personal data longer than necessary.
• The storage period of our financial administration is seven years, in accordance with the legal obligation.
• Data for marketing activities are stored for a maximum of 7 years after contact has been made in the context of offering new products or services and to inform you about updates or changes in our products and services.
Access, modification, deletion or protection of personal data
You have the right:
• To view, correct or delete your personal data,
• To withdraw your consent to data processing,
• To object to the processing of your personal data by Besseling
• On data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have in electronic form to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you want to know which personal data Besseling collects and uses from you, you can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, objection or data transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID together with the request. Please make sure that you protect your privacy while sending your ID. We will respond to your request within four weeks.
Any other questions or complaints about the use of your personal data by Besseling can be reported to Besseling via email@example.com. If this does not lead to the desired result, you can also submit a complaint to the data protection authority.
Besseling is entitled to change the content of the privacy statement without informing our clients and/or the visitors of our website(s).